May 19, 2015

THIS POST WANTS A TITLE BUT NOOOO



So this guy came to my front door to return some keys and I said "Glad you were able to get in!" and he said, "You too." And so then he left and I shook my head and said "Awkward from birth, that man." XD 


ANYWAY WE WENT ON A ROAD TRIP GAISE. HERE'S MAH TRIPPIN' PICS. (I just meant that they were pictures from a trip, okay.... so trippin' pics they are)


Addy told me my pictures are too small so XLARGE BABY WHAT NOW 




If you can't tell my mind has been eaten by school..... that's why I'm so creepy I suppose. 


And then here's Lucy on a tank and I had a full picture of said tank (don't ask me why they had it at an RV park) but I knew Blogger would make me flip the picture over so here's this half-hearted uno instead. 


PS I GOT A NEW DOLL #41 HER NAME IS CHRISTY MARNIA AND I LOVE HER 


PPS I CAN'T GET CAPSLOCK UNSTUCK CAN YOU TELL

5 comments:

  1. MARNIA SOUNDS LIKE NARNIA AND THAT IS AWESOME!
    And Lucy (right?) is so pretty. I love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new doll! She looks gorgeous!
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! She is so pretty! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD This post though :) (Yup, I can tell...school's had it's toll on you)

    I love her hairstyle! It looks so adorable on her <3 A new doll? That's AWESOME =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your trippen pics! XD And your new doll is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)